Thursday, June 21, 2018

New Chapter

Life is for ever changing, nothing stays the same, 
whether its good or bad.
It's difficult when you have mixed emotions
and for me this picture put things in perspective.
My friend Maureen has been thinking about moving to P.E.I 
for the longest time.
And now finally after years of having this amazing plan,
it has come to fruition.
Yesterday was the last day in her home, she has been there for
many, many years.
I wish her all the luck in the world,
I hope she can focus on herself 
and take every adventure that comes her way.
She deserves everything she gets in life and much, much more.
She has a beautiful soul and places 
everyones needs before her own.
Although, I will miss you dearly, 
I am looking forward to the visits in beautiful 



No comments:

Post a Comment