Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Fork You

Fork You
Not just a food truck anymore.
Okay, okay, so the day started with me not wanting to cook. 
We all have those days, admit it.
Fork You are friends of my sister and we had to try their new take-out restaurant.
We have never tried Peruvian food, never, ever.
Joe and Jelena were pleasant and helped us with the menu.

So we chose the empanadas, the chicken kabobs (anticuchos) dinner with grilled potatoes 
and the hot sauce, the hot sauce, oh that hot sauce.
I am not a hot sauce type of girl, I may be spicy but that's as far as that goes.
This hot sauce, let just say, it was HOT and so delicious that I could not
stop eating it. It was tasty and so full of flavor and did I say hot. 
I have a new fondness for Peruvian cuisine
and we will definitely be back.

Thank you for the great experience
Check out their Facebook page for their daily specials.

Fork You is an experience so get to it!!!

This is the store front

 
Chicken kabobs (anticuchos) dinner with grilled potatoes
and an empanada on the side 



Crema Voteada-Peruvian Flan
So delicious and homemade


We even had this special message.
Such nice people
that make amazing food.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment